Review of Resident Evil

"In Resident Evil Afterlife, Alice continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of zombies and Alice and her friends are about to step into a deadly trap.- Screen Crave"


Review: I didn't watch 3D for Afterlife, well, I think if I watch 3D it will be better (this is certainly :D). This time I think the movie just average. But due to its overall's story line, I still give it a high rating. Just this time I felt they didn't have any climate for the movie. By the way, the trailer actually has told you everything. This time the Zombies' scene seem don't have much (although they are a lot), but I think they might save it for Resident Evil 5. After you watch RE4 you might have a feeling of " The War Has Just Begun".  All in all, I think I might find my excitement for Resident Evil in RE5, for AfterLife, just average ( I belief because they are too focus on 3D, :D).

No comments:

Post a Comment